So we meet again my friend. And by friend I mean my mind. And by my mind I mean my cranked up brain on steroids a la upper respiratory infection & chest congestion. I can't SLEEP!
Wednesday started out as a rather epic FAIL! my wonderful husband woke me up at 8 am to ask if I were going to work! "well yes sweetheart, I can't call in rich!" \hardy har har/ I rolled out, showered, slapped on a teensy bit of makeup and flew to the land of Ash (all while running a low grade fever). My gracious DORs at both buildings lowered my Tx minutes so I could go to the doctor!
God Bless that Nurse Practitioner I saw today. She was friendly, thorough, and I'm feeling better. Although, I am wide awake! So I have decided to share my working bucket list:
1. Give God the Glory everyday!
2. Be the Best wife to Nicholas B
3. Be a Mama (one day)
4. Visit all 50 states
5. Learn to play the guitar
6. Run a marathon ( this one is broken into smaller goals: mile/5k/10k)
7. Get another degree. I'm a glutton for punishment. I feel led to go back to school but I'm not really sure if it's for a PhD or maybe just another BS.
8. Have my own therapy Clinic! I LOVE Geriatrics but I miss Fluency/Voice/child language!
9. Write a book! Not a romance novel/fiction. I have so many poems bouncing around in my head.many are on paper. Some have been published, but I want my OWN!
10. Design our home from the outside in!
I know I know! These are not the loftiest ambitions. But they are my ambitions ;)
I'm beginning to wind down ::maybe::
Good morning y'all!